#MelanomaAwareness: Bellphoria will offer free skin cancer consults
On the occasion of World Melanoma Day, celebrated on May 23, the team of Dermatologists of Bellphoria will be carrying out free reviews for all those people who want their moles checked professionally for early detection of melanoma, a type of skin cancer that begins when melanocytes (the cells that give the skin its tan or brown color) begin to grow out of control.
A mole could be considered suspicious if it has any of the following characteristics:
- It is an existing or new mole, which presents changes in size, shape and color.
- Its edges are jagged or uneven.
- Its appearance is different from other moles, and may include shades of various shades of brown or black.
- Redness or new swelling beyond the edge of the mole.
- Change in the surface of a mole (peeling, oozing, bleeding, appearance of a bump).
These free reviews will be taking place from May 23 to 27 at the Bellphoria facilities in NewCity Medical Plaza (29th Floor), in a schedule from 9 to 10 am. To attend, it is only necessary to schedule your review by WhatsApp at (664) 218 6243 to obtain your access QR code, with which you can enter the building.
Follow Bellphoria on social media!